I’ve received no feedback on my proposed patent claiming series, other than Walt’s initial suggestion that I continue the project, so I wanted to propose some potential topics for people to pick. Some of these aren’t specifically patent claiming topics, but that doesn’t mean I can’t write about them in another series. Please leave a comment or find me on a social network.
- Types of Software Patent Claims
- Types of Patent Claims
- University Tech Transfer
- IP in the Developing World
- Review of the Patent Practice curriculum at UNH Law
- Padlock versus Patent
- Patent First Principles
- Why Technologists Should Go To Law School
- Claim Strategies
- 35 US 112
- Patent Basics
- Important Upcoming IP Cases
- Introduction to the AIA
- Non-obviousness vs Novelty
- Why a patent isn’t always what it seems
- Designing Around a Patent
If people want to know about some of these, I may have professors willing to do a guest blog. I will look into that, but I don’t want to tell you which ones those might be and sway any decisions.
We are leaving up the Dreamhost donation button on the right for the time being, but we are looking to move away from Dreamhost, so if you want to donate, please use Flattr. Also, you can help me out by sending me something off my Amazon wishlist.
Read Full Post | Make a Comment ( None so far )